Interaction10 includes a range of pre-conference workshops with experienced practitioners to help you sharpen your skills by not just learning, but by doing interaction design. Whether you’re early in your career or you’ve been around the block a few times, there’s always something new to learn.
All workshops are four hours long and take place on Thursday, February 4, 2010.
Morning Workshops, 9am-1pm
- Scenarios for DesignLiz Bacon
- Brainstorming and Design PrinciplesDan Saffer
- Tangible Interface Prototyping with the Tinker ToolkitMassimo Banzi
- Mental Model Diagrams (Aligning Design Strategy with Human Behavior)Indi Young
- Microsoft Expression: The Team That Plays Together, Stays TogetherSara Summers, Laurie Holcombe
Afternoon Workshops, 2pm-6pm
- Designing for Billions of PeopleRaphael Grignani
- The Right Way to WireframeRuss Unger, Will Evans, Fred Beecher, Todd Zaki Warfel
- Well, we did all this research… now what?Steve Portigal
- Visual Skills for the “I Can’t Draw” CrowdMJ Broadbent
- Predictable Magic: Designing Emotional Interactions and Business ResultsHarnish Jani, Deepa Prahalad, Ko Nakatsu
- IxDA Local Leaders WorkshopChris Stone, Angel Anderson